She did it! Our little munchkin rolled over all on her own on Monday this week. After weeks of watching her like a hawk with video camera poised so as not to miss this momentous occasion, I missed it! I put her down on the yoga mat and walked into the kitchen for literally 1.5 minutes. I came back into the living room and she was on her tummy! She did it again with me staring right at her few minutes later, so I'll take that as my consolation prize. In total, she rolled over three times on Monday and twice on Wednesday. So she doesn't quite have it completely mastered yet, but she's getting there. Since she
hates being on her tummy, the pediatrician said it might take her a while to start rolling back and forth because there's no real incentive for her to be on her tummy if she doesn't like being there.
Another good time we had this week was a trip to the new Perot Museum of Nature and Science on Thursday. We went with our friend Michelle and her seven-week-old son, Ethan. We had a great time checking out the building and all the exhibits. I expected Gwendoline to sleep for most of our time there, but she was alert and eager to look at everything the entire time. I think she had fun, or at least as much fun as a 4 month old can have at a natural science museum. She behaved flawlessly all day; I couldn't have asked for better. The highlight of the day was meeting little Ethan. He's a sweet little guy and was such a trooper!
 |
| Perot Museum, "Series of Baby Photobombs" |
No comments:
Post a Comment