Monday, June 4, 2012

Nursery update #3

Due to requests from several interested parties, here are some updated nursery photos! I'm having such a blast getting the nursery ready for our little girl. I think it's almost done! Just a few more items to hang on the walls...

Courtesy of Pinterest and etsy, I recreated these prints all by myself! By doing it myself, I saved a ton of money and was also able to alter some of the wording, design, and colors. They'll be hung over the dresser/changing table.

Courtesy of Granma, we have the cutest curtains in the land! Granma has been on her sewing machine constantly lately, making all kinds of precious things for Gwendoline and her room. We also got our glider this week. Jeph assembled it in record time and I'm already enjoying rocking in it.
Closed curtains so you see more of the cute!

Last but not least, I got Gwen's name hung over her crib. Again thanks to Granma and our painting party, these letters add a personal touch to the room. Obviously, "GWENDOLINE" would have taken up quite a bit more room, and she'll be going by Gwen most of the time anyway, so I stuck with "GWEN" for the wall.

Newest piece of equipment: Britax B-Agile travel system with B-Safe infant car seat/carrier. I picked this one based on great reviews- both ease-of-use and safety- and a couple of recommendations. Ultimately, I wanted something safe but also non-bulky that I could see around. Mommies, if you have this system, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment