Monday, October 13, 2014

Full term!

As of yesterday, I am officially full term (37 weeks)! Only 15 more days to go, at most, until we meet our baby boy. I had my 36/37 week appointment this morning and got to see Baby Owen on a sonogram for the first time in 17 weeks. He has grown so much! So much that it's now difficult to tell what is what in there, but I trust my doctor when she points out his hands, feet, arms, and legs. 

Everything looks exactly how it should and my doctor is confident that we'll make it the full 15 days. Owen is measuring in at about 6.5 pounds right now, so he's estimated to weigh between 7 and 7.5 pounds on his birthday. 

The nursery has finally (mostly) come together, just a few last minute things to do both in the nursery and throughout the house. Other than that, we're ready to meet our little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment