More good news- I (Amy) am off of the Zofran pump and feeling pretty good! This is HUGE for me and such an answer to prayer. I still have a few rough moments and days every now and then, but nothing even close to what I was experiencing. I didn't feel this good until 6 or 7 months with Gwendoline, so I believe the pump and other medications really helped me get ahead this time. I'm still on all the oral meds and credit the drug Reglan, combined with Zofran, for turning things around and really changing my life. Mommas-to-be, if you're struggling like I was, talk to your doctor about adding Reglan. It isn't often prescribed (Zofran seems to be the go-to and only choice for some reason), but it has helped me immensely. And it has no ill effects on the baby, of course.
Our next appointment is in four weeks for the 20 week anatomy scan. It should be fun to help count fingers and toes on our little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment