Gwendoline took her first steps on her 11 month "birthday" on July 26. And it was truly amazing. I was proud of her when she learned to roll over, I was proud of her when she started eating solids, I was proud of her when she started crawling. But seeing her walk absolutely blows my mind. Now, almost a month after those first few, faltering steps, she is unstoppable. The only reason she'll crawl now is if she falls down and needs to crawl to the nearest couch/wall/human leg to pull back up on to continue walking. My mommy heart breaks a little to see her becoming so big and independent, but it also rejoices that she is learning, thriving, and excelling. Her curious and adventurous spirit is so precious to me.
July 27, 2013
August 23, 2013
 |
| Going for a walk is a little different now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment