Gwendoline has teeth! Three of them have popped up over the last two weeks. The front two bottom teeth appeared about a week apart, and one top tooth is poking through as of this morning. Fortunately, teething hasn't been too rough up to this point. The night before each new tooth appeared was rough, but the days have been relatively fuss-free. I've heard that those first front teeth are the easiest and most painless, so I fully expect to have some fussy days coming up soon. Poor baby girl. Growing up sure is tough!
By now, Gwendoline has mastered crawling. She is so fast! One of my favorite things to do is crawl around on the floor behind her, following her down the hall, through the kitchen, or wherever else she's going. It's getting harder for me to keep up! Her favorite trick by far is pulling up on EVERYTHING. I can't keep her bootie on the ground anymore. Even when she's "resting," she likes to be standing and leaning against something. I even caught her climbing on her walker yesterday. Dog food and water bowls continue to be her favorites, drawing her in like a moth to a flame. I pick them up off the floor anytime she's near, but sometimes she is sneaky and I'm not fast enough. She can cover herself in their water and throw crunchy pieces around the kitchen in the blink of an eye, laughing all the while. While it's becoming a challenge to stay one step ahead of her, I give thanks to God for the joyful and sweet blessing that Gwendoline is to our family. My heart simply bursts with joy on the daily.
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. -Ps. 126:3
.jpg) |
| One day's worth of standing and climbing |
1.jpg) |
| Two-thirds of Gwendoline's teeth |
 |
| Dog water swimming pool |
2.jpg) |
| 8 months old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment